ZombiePinCushionZombiePinCushion

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

fe2 fe2

Architecture

I'm afraid that your hotel is not at all structurally sound. This is an eviction notice. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Also, Elfen Lied FTW.

-The Commercial Housing Development Coalition

Gaycied responds:

Elfen Lied is really gay

newgrounds xmas boner newgrounds xmas boner

Delightful.

Great music as always, Al. And of course, love the animation styling. I demand more anger.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

My God..

I have to be honest, this scares the crap out of me. I remember a few years back when I was a teenager, having severe paranoia about nuclear war.. so.. nightmare realized, in flash. Good Job.

David O'Gara's Dracula David O'Gara's Dracula

Cute.

Entertaining little piece of animation here. My only suggestion would be to speed it up in a few parts; the opening sequence (IE: Title and Framed Castle) section drags quite a bit and made me feel incredibly bored whilst I was waiting for the 'story' to begin. I particularly liked the bat morphing effects. Not bad at all.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

What exactly is wrong with the Japanese culture?

.. To answer your question, I must ask another question. What do you expect from a culture of people who sell used schoolgirl's panties, in individual baggies, in vending machines..?

I rest my case. Great animation.. just.. a weird concept.

Ghost Out Part 3 Ghost Out Part 3

Always Fantastic.

Eerie, Cynical and Stunning. As always, my only complaint lies within the fact, that I have to wait for the next episode. I'm looking very forward to seeing your next bit of work and I'll have some voicework sent your way, ASAP.

RedMongoose responds:

thanx sang

blek koffi blek koffi

Art

Positively fantastic. Bizarre, surreal and incredibly entertaining, though I suppose my warped sense of humor and general admiration of similar art styling might have something to say for my opinion.

Pico's Taste in Men Pico's Taste in Men

Why God.. WHY!?

At the end of the day, I have very little working ability when it comes to animation, so I've little criticism there. What I do have though, is audio experience. The voice acting, distorted/pitch changed or otherwise was incredibly dull, not to mention, very difficult to understand, not simply due to low volume, but also due to simply being uninteresting and repetitive. I really found very little about the plot to be entertaining, or humorous, but hey, everyone has their own preference. In summary, animation= Ok, Sound =Bad, Plot= left something to be desired, maybe originality.